Posted by Unknown in
atlanta midtown spots,
atlanta night owl spots
Ace from MTV The Real World's new labor of love Flip Flops is all the buzz in the Midtown bar scene these days. I decided I had to check it for myself... Flips
- I can drink Red Stripe or a frozen daiquiri in the middle of winter and feel pretty great about it.
- Acoustic act and a DJ upstairs. To accommodate my tunage mood.
- I feel like I'm back in Key West circa college spring break senior year.
- Beach bum theme works because nothing too similar existed prior to FF's opening it's doors.
- Friendly bar staff
- Diverse crowd
Flops
- Real World groupies. Lots of them.
- Old Southern two story house converted into a popular bar. Hello crowded.
- Two bathroom stalls in the Ladies room. Not to mention the plumbing issue which had us wading through a swamp to get to a stall.
- Even if I wanted to enjoy a frozen daiquiri and feel pretty great about it, it probably wouldn't happen unless I elbowed my way through the birth canal in front of the bar. Hello crowded.
- I feel like I'm back in Key West circa college spring break senior year.
Will I go back? Probably. Especially during the summer when the outdoor area can get more use.
No Response to "I flip, I flop"
Post a Comment