AFOMFT Review: Aqua Blue

0 comments

PC: A Few of my Favorite Things - Atlanta

Aqua Blue is one of those OTP restos (Roswell) worth the drive for those ITPs and definitely a spot those in the area should know about. John Metz (Marlow's Tavern) is the executive chef, co-owner, and co-founder, turning out a diverse menu consisting of upscale American and Asian. The decor and atmosphere is fabulous, AB has a great patio as well as a beautiful interior with high ceilings, sweeping curtains, and modern shapes/cuts.

The boy and I started out with the creamy Crab and Lobster dip baked with scallion and Parmesan, served with pita chips. Since I was going the Asian route, I ordered a Ginger salad next (you get a repeat customer out of me if your ginger dressing is solid) which I couldn't get enough of. For the main course, the boy ordered the chicken club sammy (normally he is much more adventurous but was feeling slightly under the weather) served with Applewood Smoked Bacon, Tomato, Butter Lettuce, and Honey Mustard w/a side of fries. My "Oh My God" roll (Maguro, Sake, Hamachi, Cream Cheese, Crispy Rice and Chili Sauce) really hit the spot and am I happy to report how fresh it tasted.

Aqua Blue also has ladies night on Wednesdays with $5 cocktails, wine and appetizers. This Friday, April 30th is their second annual patio party from 4 PM - close and will feature food and drink specials and live music.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "AFOMFT Review: Aqua Blue"

Post a Comment