Posted by Unknown in
atlanta restaurant,
atlanta restaurant openings
LA-based frozen yogurt giant is opening up it's first Atlanta-area location this June 25th at 2937 Cobb Parkway in the Akers Mill Shopping Center. Pinkberry is real nonfat yogurt and nonfat milk that is rBST hormone free. There are six distinctive flavors, including sweet and tart original, pomegranate, coconut, rich chocolate and mango made with Alphonso mango puree. You can customize your yogurt with just about any ingredient including fresh fruit, fruity pebbles, granola or gummy bears. When I lived in LA, I pretty much lived off of the PB. It is enormously refreshing without the guilty feeling after. Can't wait for them to open up more stores ITP. Until then, looks like I will be making the well-worth-it trek to Marietta this summer!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 2:47 PM
First Atlanta Pinkberry Location Opens June 25th
If you like this post, please share it!

No Response to "First Atlanta Pinkberry Location Opens June 25th"
Post a Comment